Ms. Collinsworth’s Experience and Qualifications
Setting the standard for integrity, Ms. Collinsworth has risen above her peers and earned a stellar reputation for honesty, “above-board” transparency, and professional ethics. Her enviable reputation for integrity is not just built by a long list of satisfied clients – it’s also endorsed by professionals, Court officials, and even opposing counsel.
Quite simply, when clients and professionals think of “integrity in forensic accounting,” they think of the Forensic Accounting Offices of Cathleen Collinsworth CDFA®, MAFF®.
Having qualified and testified in Orange, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Victorville, Indio and Riverside County Family Law Courts, the Courts have appointed Ms. Collinsworth as the California Evidence Code § 730 forensic expert on several occasions and she has been appointed as § 639 Civil Referee and as Special Master.
Certifications, Licenses & Affiliations
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, (CDFA®) designation awarded in 2005
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Member of Collaborative Divorce Solutions (CDS)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF®) formerly BVAL
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Volunteer work – The Pat Moore Foundation, Rotary, local Chamber of Commerce
Prior to establishing her own forensic accounting office, Ms. Collinsworth worked for 8 years as a Senior Staff Accountant at the CPA firm of Zamucen & Holmes exclusively in the family law division.
Lectures, Presentations & Writings
- Authored articles for the Forensic Accounting Newsletter
- Seminars presented to Family Law Attorneys
- Topic: “Understanding Financial Statements & Tax Returns for Cash Flow and Value in Family Law Cases”
- Topic: “Current Tax Issues in Family Law Cases”
- Guest Speaker – Orange County Bar Association
- Topic: “Recent Tax Developments Affecting Family Law”
- Taught Introduction to Forensic Accounting seminar at Long Beach State
- Topic: “Cash Flow in Family Law Cases”
- Prepared instructional video on “How to Trace Separate and Community Property” (One in a series)
- Golden West College: Associate of Arts in Police Science (4.0 avg.)
- Accounting & taxation courses at Golden West & Long Beach State
- Completed over 200 hours of continuing education in business valuation and family law related courses
Contact Ms. Collinsworth at 1-888-679-8940 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how she can help you with your divorce settlement.